Comprehensive General Dentistry in San Antonio, TX
Our dentists near you at Terrell Hills Dental provide outstanding options in comprehensive general dentistry to maintain and restore your smile. Our high-quality care has consistently positioned us as two of the highest-rated dentists in San Antonio, TX.
Select from These Services for General Dentistry Near You
- Teeth Cleanings: When we say teeth cleaning, we’re talking about professional dental cleaning, not just brushing your teeth at home. Without professional cleaning, tartar and plaque could build up, discolor your teeth, affect your gums and bone, and lead to decay or tooth loss. When you think about the consequences of not taking care of your teeth, visiting our dentists in San Antonio, TX, twice a year (as recommended by the American Dental Association) just makes sense.
- Dental Sealants: Brushing and flossing are effective ways of keeping your teeth healthy, but dental sealants are another safety net to help keep those teeth clean. They’re no substitute for brushing, flossing, and professional teeth cleaning, but they can keep cavities from forming and may even stop the early stages of decay from becoming a full-blown cavity.
- Dental Fillings: As a premier multi-specialty dentist in San Antonio, TX, we perform countless dental fillings near you on patients of all ages using the latest equipment, technology, and materials to ensure a pain-free and anxiety-free procedure. Whether you’re looking for a quick fix on a small cavity or a more extensive restoration involving a larger filling, our priority is to make your experience as comfortable as possible while also delivering top-notch dental care.
- Mouthguards: Although custom mouthguards are most commonly associated with protection during sports or other impact-related scenarios, this comfortable dental appliance is also used to treat teeth grinding. Why is this important? Because without the added protection of a nightguard for individuals who are known to grind their teeth at night, their teeth are far more susceptible to damage, such as cracking or breaking from the ongoing pressure caused by teeth grinding.
- Oral Cancer Screening: Oral cancers can show up anywhere in the mouth, including the tongue, lips, inside of your cheeks, floor, or roof of the oral cavity. Our dentists in San Antonio, TX, use the latest diagnostic tools like VELscope® to detect abnormal tissues in the mouth. The VELscope® helps highlight hidden lesions and cancerous tissue that may not be visible to the naked eye.
- Root Canals: Terrell Hills Dental is a leading dental clinic that provides root canals in San Antonio, TX. If you’re currently looking for a dental practice that provides root canals near you, call Terrell Hills Dental today. We serve patients of all ages and provide sedation dentistry for those patients requesting it.
- Teeth Extraction: There are many reasons to extract a tooth and many ways to do it. At Terrell Hills Dental in San Antonio, TX, we want you to know that we’ll only recommend extraction if we think it’s the best thing to do. Our priority is to keep natural teeth and fix them, but that’s not always a viable option.
Why Choose Terrell Hills Dental?
Our experienced team of San Antonio dental professionals would love to welcome you to visit our practice. We provide a full range of treatment options: dental implants, crowns, fillings/sealants, clear braces (Invisalign®️), complete dentures, basic teeth cleanings, custom mouthguards, endodontics, and much more. Since we are a small business and not a high-volume office, this allows us to spend quality time with our patients, explain their dental needs, and answer all their questions. We invite you to book an appointment now to learn more about comprehensive general dentistry near you.
|Implant Placement||$1499||$2,140 to $2,684|
|Single Socket Bone Grafting||$350 to $550||$640 to $930|
|Implant Abutment & Crow||$1500||$1911 to $2140|