I was born and raised in Indiana. I am a huge Indianapolis Colts Fan. I have 3 German Shepherds; one of their names is Peyton (of course).
- Birds hate me and always attack me
- I have two different colored eyes
- I was in show choir all throughout High school. I still “think” I can sing, even though I can’t anymore.
I love spending time with my AMAZING husband, extended family and our dog on the weekends.
I was born and raised in Washington State next to MT. St. Helens, and was actually there when the volcano erupted in 1980.
- I played the French horn and bagpipes in the school band for 6 years.
- I love to river cruise! I’ve been to the Volga River in Russia, Danube River and the Rhine River in Europe.
I was born and raised right here in Texas! I grew up by the beach and love to visit when I can!
- I’m a daredevil! In high school I ran zip lines and an adventure courses at a water park. Our smallest zip was 80 ft tall. One day I want to go to Puerto Rico to ride the longest zip line in the world, “The Monster”.
- I love live music! In high school I met George Clinton while directing a video with the John Lennon Bus. The video was a message from George Clinton to up incoming performers.
Born in Dallas, Texas but raised here in San Antonio. I love to travel to Austin as well when I can!
- Happily married with one sweet little 7 month old boy.
- Was in Gymnastics for 9 years and competed competitively all over the US. “Retired” at the age of 18 to focus on college.
- I love going to the movies at the Alamo Drafthouse, reading, and being outdoors on my free time. My husband and I are HUGE movie buffs and watch each and every movie that comes out in theatres.
Happily married with three beautiful children. Living and loving the country life.
- I enjoy being outside listening and dancing to country music.
- I love spending my weekends watching my boys play baseball.
- LOVE guacamole, salsa, and chips!